The Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Advanced Manufacturing Engineer / Advanced Manufacturing Assistant Engineer aims to equip trainees with the knowledge and skills to pursue a career in the Precision Engineering sector.
Candidates with technical background are preferred.
To apply, you should:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have graduated or finished National Service for at least 2 years
- Be newly hired for not more than three months and nominated by an eligible participating company for PCP
- Not be in a similar job role prior to joining the PCP
- Must not be a shareholder of the PCP company
- Must not be related to the owner(s) of the PCP company
- Must not be immediate ex-staff of PCP company
Employer – Funding Support
To encourage employers to take on mid-career switchers without the requisite experience or skills,
funding support will be provided as follows: